For today’s focus on my writing challenge, I worked on fleshing out the story arc that I did a few days ago. I’m thinking of it as an outline now. All the tan-colored stuff at the bottom goes with “teaching the students.” I think I will add some connecting lines so that is clearer. I’m not sure if this should have already been done or if it is something I can wait to do later but I wanted to do it and so I just got it done. I also listened to the first chapter of “Angela’s Ashes” by Frank McCourt as part of Day 1 of the Armchair Genealogist‘s writing challenge. I need to do some more books to get a better feel for the hook and inciting incident stuff. That will probably be my main action step for tomorrow. I’ll let you know how it goes.