Having made it this far, you deserve to celebrate! That is much of what this step is about, sharing your accomplishment with your family, friends and anyone else who might be interested. There is a good chance that your “why” included hoping that this story project would impact others. Now you are ready to make that happen. Depending on your project some ways of sharing make more sense than others. Here are some ideas on ways to share your story project:
- share it in person at a family gathering or one on one
- send it by mail, hard copy, cd or dvd etc.
- send it by e-mail, dropbox or other electronic methods
- share it by social media – Facebook, twitter etc.
- post it on a blog, YouTube or website etc.
- share it at other kinds of gatherings like conferences
- talk about it with friends or other people you meet
Be excited to share your accomplishment. You never know who might be interested. Think about some creative ways to get your story project out there. Just be patient and look for opportunities.