If you have followed the revamping of my blog you will notice that I’ve finished all the posts on the DOABLE approach to telling your family’s tale. So today, I checked back with my plan to see what was next on my list to do.
- check revamp so far and adjust content plan if needed: Tuesday 14 May
- move old content to new structure: Thursday, 16 May
- move forward with new content plan: Monday, 20 May
- start sharing with Google+: Monday, 3 June
- start sharing with Pintrest: Monday, 1 July
So today I need to take a close look at my content plan and adjust it with my new structure and goals in mind. I also need to get started on moving my old content into the new blog plan. I think doing this could be very informative as to how my content plan needs to change. I want to make sure that all six step of the DOABLE plan has good ideas for how to carry out that step. With the set of posts I just completed there is some basic information but I’m sure there are lots more ideas and good information that would help in completing different story projects. I’m excited to have completed my revamp this far and anxious to see how the next steps develop.
How are you doing on your own projects? Do you have a story project in the works? I’d love to hear about it.