March is well on its way and RootsTech is in just two weeks. I’m very excited to get to go again this year. I feel lucky to have such a great family history conference just a few miles away from where I live. If you have a chance to come to RootsTech it is well worth it. They have so many different kinds of classes. They have added tons of new things this year. I’m sure it is going to be tough to decided which classes to go to. Having a clone those three days would be handy. If any of you happen to be at RootsTech let me know. We can meet up somewhere.
Here is some of what RootsTech offers:
Where Families Connect
RootsTech is an opportunity unlike any other to discover the latest family history tools and techniques, connect with experts to help you in your research, and be inspired in the pursuit of your ancestors. Learn how to find, organize, preserve and share your family’s connections and history. Read More…
New at RootsTech 2013
The 3rd annual RootsTech conference has something for everyone, whether you are an avid genealogist, just getting started, or simply want to discover the latest technologies and solutions to better connect with your family.
- NEW! Getting Started Track – learn the basics, start your family tree, and get help with your family research (starts at only $19) Learn More
- NEW! Story@Home – discover how to preserve and share your family stories Learn More
- More Classes, More Speakers — choose from over 250 informative sessions and interactive workshops Learn More
- 40% Bigger Expo Hall – visit many exciting exhibitors to discover the latest products & services Learn More
- Developer Day – consolidated track specifically designed for technology developers Learn More
Good for you for going! I live just over an hours’ drive from the family history #2 spot in North America (Fort Wayne Family History Library) and I never make it up there. Of course I grew up in Indy, went to the 500 year after year, and never visited the on-site museum until a couple of years ago…have fun!