This phase was an extra week in coming. I’ve wondered what she might be having trouble with. Maybe body handling or distraction issues. I’ve also heard about some dogs with kennel cough. That would slow down her training too if she were sick. But whatever the delay our Banta has finally made it to phase 6. Way to go girl!
Phase 6 – Urban Challenges
- Obedience and Distraction Training
- Advanced Guidework Training
- NEW! Sidewalkless Technique Introduction
- NEW! Platform Edge Intro and Exposure Work
- NEW! Light Rail, Subway systems
- Obstacle Course Progression
- Pre-Matches for Select Clients
- Socialization Programs
- Leash relieving exposure on cement begins.