|Banta in our backyard|
Banta has moved on to Phase 2! Bill is sure she is doing just fine in training but I worry more. I tend to focus on her challenges and not her strengths and that isn’t a good thing. The trainers know what they are doing and they will do everything they can to teach her to be a wonderful guide dog. Below is a list of what she is now working on and learning in phase 2.
Phase 2: In Town and Responsible Lead
- Obedience and Distraction Training
- Body Handling Acceptance
- Kennel Adjustment and Routine
- Wearing the Harness
- Pattern Training Progression
- Planned Distraction Route NEW!
- Physical Agility
- Responsible Lead Session NEW!
- Obstacle Course Progression